From the LDC Language Resource Wiki
See Deletions on "How to edit wiki pages".
-  http://www.amazigh.org is totally blacked out. The home page is solid black: its HTML code, in its entirety, is <body bgcolor="#000000">. I've commented out all 4-5 links in hopes that they will be restored.
-  "This Site Is Under Construction and Coming Soon. This Domain Is Registered with Network Solutions"
-  Site de l'association Franco-berbère ASAYS: Is now a dating site in German. Was "Mostly French, but some texts in different Berber dialects of Morocco, e.g. ..." The old article links are 404.
-  http://www.amazigh-voice.com
- There are also other Latin orthographies
; see for example [[#Lexicon|Sahki 1999]].
- This would seem to be Tamazight: Méthode d'écriture de la langue. The reference doesn't appear on the page, and I can't find a reliable source on the Web. It's allegedly in a torrent download, but I can't get it (Server not found). 
- IRCAM originally developed and used it [=its Latin-alphabet standard] with an 8-bit mapping, but the glyphs are included in the Unicode Tifinagh range.
- Deleted. I don't know where I got this from, and Unicode Tifinagh, 2D30-2D7F, does not include any Latin characters or diacritics. 
- Naït-Zerrad, Kamal. 2001. Grammaire moderne du kabyle, tajerrumt tatrart n teqbaylit. Paris: [
http://www.karthala.com/rubrique/detail_produit.php?id_oeuvre=1030Editions Karthala]. 2001. 225 pages. ISBN 9782845861725. € 20.Amazon.
- Publisher's page for book "n'existe plus". Took out publisher's price as well, and added Amazon link. [20:23, 7 February 2012 (UTC)]
- Abdel-Massih 1971 Reference Grammar.... Added online open-source versions. 
- Dictionnaire-kabyle-berbere.com. Online lookup, Kabyle (IRCAM Latin) <-> French. 2044 entries K-F, 4006 F-K.
- Squatted: “Related Searches: learning spanish / tchat gratuit / learn english / bible studies / erectile dysfunction / email marketing / translation software / whole life insurance”. [20:15, 8 February 2012 (UTC)]
- Mouvement pour l'autonomie de la Kabylie. Dictionnaire. Online word list, French -> Kabyle. ASCII.
- 404. The site is live, but the page is 404, and search for "dictionnaire" finds nothing. [20:27, 8 February 2012 (UTC)]
- Tifawin. Vocabulary. Lookup claiming 3621 entries. Tifinagh; Shockwave image, not copyable text. (On Tifawin children's portal.)
- 404 - Article #13 not found. [20:59, 8 February 2012 (UTC)]
[reviewed by 120209]
- Berberescope.com. Liste de prénoms berbères. 800+ male names in the middle of the page. (The top and bottom are copied from Mondeberbere.com.) Latin script.
- Naït-Zerrad, Kamal, Coordination des Berbères de France. 2003. L'officiel des prénoms berbères: édition bilingue français-kabyle. Harmattan. ISBN 2747550931, ISBN 9782747550932. 173 pages. Google Books (no view).
- A user comment says that the book does not distinguish names by gender, but another user replies "N'importe quoi! Le livre mentionne le genre, après chaque prénom on voit un "F" ou un "M" bien en évidence..."
- Prénoms kabyles - Prénoms amazighs (berbères). About 1000 names: 530 fem., 500 masc., 20 usable for either. ASCII. At least some also have notes, Latin script (IRCAM?), and (a field for) Tifinagh, but view requires an account and login.
- Server not found.
[reviewed by 120301]
- Hdouf, Youcef. 2008, 2010.
- Surname corrected to "Hdouch" on both after checking the physical volumes in Van Pelt Library.
- Kossmann, M.G., & Stroomer, H.J. 1997.
- PDF link 404, but found new URL by search for title on main page (Leiden U. Repository)
- Ouhalla, Jamal. The link between word structure and clause structure: Grammaticalisation in Berber (abstract only). Queen Mary-London University. “This paper includes an attempt to reduce grammaticalisation, morphological reduction and restructuring at the phrase level to restructuring at the word level.”
- Abstract link 404; no web hits left at all; removed.
- Stroomer, Harry. 1994. Article GIF 404; link & mention removed, entry rearranged.
- Jucovy, Kyra and Alderete, John. The link is still good but the parent of the index page that the PDF is included on, http://www.sfu.ca/~alderete/, has been moved to http://www.johnalderete.com/, apparently as of early 2012. 
- Fonts for Berber has moved. 
- SIL's Fonts in Cyberspace now refers the user to ScriptSource. 
- Code2000.net has been cybersquatted, but the font is still available at http://www.fonts2u.com/code2000.font 
- Afus fonts are not currently findable on Amazigh-voice, but their blog says they're reconfiguring their website, so I've commented that source out instead of deleting it. 
- And now http://www.berbere.com is "server not found" as well. 
- Deleted. 
[18:48, 30 May 2012 (UTC)]
- Tawiza. Web magazine. Berber (Tarifit, some Tamazight; in Tifinagh and Latin script), French, and Arabic.
- bad hostname. Facebook page shows (dated 120514) that the site is tied up in litigation, possibly since Sept. 2011.
- Deleted NadorForum Le Monde Amazigh [cybersquatted 121204]
- Deleted Ayyuz-nem-a-Tamazight: Tachelhit; Latin script. [404, 120530]
- Deleted 50 years of human development in Morocco: Offers the translation in pdf format of the Synthesis of General Report in Amazighe (49 pages), Arabic (43), English (46), French (46) and Spanish (47). The Amazigh translation is by IRCAM, the Moroccan Royal Institute of the Amazigh Culture; tends to the standard Amazigh of Morocco and contains many neologisms due to the content of the text. [404 -- 121204]
- Deleted Berbere. Portal site with many links on various topics [Server not found, 120626]
- See also #Encodings and Fonts/Fonts/Afus